Church history is filled with wonderful and exciting people. But people are people. So church history also is filled with some funny things. Did you know that:
• George Whitefield was cross-eyed
• Famous preacher Jonathan Edwards was fired
• Martin Luther married a nun
• Athanasius outfoxed Egyptian soldiers as they raced down the Nile
• John Wesley invented an electric shock machine and sent it to Ben Franklin
• Martin Luther named his dog "Tölpel," which is a German word for clumsy
Keep checking back to read our changing list.